Let your property with Whitlock & Heaps
Whitlock & Heaps have a very proactive letting and management department offering a personal and professional service tailored to meet each individual client. Covering all aspects of property management from an initial valuation through to a full management service. We are members of ARLA (The Association of Residential Letting Agents), NAEA (National Association of Estate Agents) and OFT (Ombudsman). Being governed by their high standards and regulations, we can offer our clients added protection and the security of knowing that their property is being managed by a Letting agent that follows a structured code of conduct.
We cover all aspects of the letting of your property giving you peace of mind and the reassurance of knowing that all measures have been taken to make the management of your home as stress free as possible.
Why let with us?
- Independant free market rental valuation carried out by one of the partners of the firm with extensive local knowledge offering advise on all aspects with reference to the marketing of your property.
- Full website coverage on rightmove, onthemarket.com and our own website within 24 hours of being instructed.
- internal photographs highlighting features within the property.
- All viewings strictly accompanied to enable us to check on suitability and character of each tenant.
- On finding a suitable tenant referencing and credit checks put in hand prior to acceptance of potential tenants.
- Detailed inventory to include the condition of the property, photographs and meter readings.
- Completion and signing of Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, collection of first months rent and deposit and transfer of funds into clients bank account.
- We can offer a final inventory inspection at an additional agreed fee.